Individual Services


Self Assessment Tax Returns


Do you have to submit a Self-Assessment Tax Return?


Whether it is because you're:

  • A self-employed sole trader
  • A partner in a business partnership
  • A company director
  • A high earner
  • Earn income from land or property
  • Need to report Capital Gains

I can complete the return on your behalf and ensure that you pay the correct amount of tax.


Personal Tax Planning


Income tax planning can make a significant difference to the tax you pay.

The main areas where savings can be made are:

  • Employee benefits (including company cars)
  • Tax relief on pension contributions
  • Income tax treatment of savings
  • The Enterprise Investment Scheme
  • Capital Gains Tax

I can help you achieve the optimum tax position whilst meeting your compliance obligations.


Please > Contact Me to arrange a free, initial discussion at the location most convenient to you.


Return to > Home Page 


Tax advice, personal tax planning and self-assessment tax returns